Tuesday, October 23, 2007

New Little Needle Felted Dolls





I have been making some new little dolls. They are a variation of the little Holy Family Dolls I designed for an on-line class I taught for a while. These are all 4 inches or under & have jointed head & arms. They are all needle felted with Merino Wool. They work well for miniature displays or for story telling time. I hope to make a whole series of different ones. So far I have made A little Witchy Poo with a tiny pumpkin & 3 Father Christmas dolls that some say look like wizards.

You can find some of these little dolls listed in my ETSY Shop and more will be added soon. If there are any special topic Little Dolls you would be interested in, let me know. Orders are always welcome.

1 comment:

Eseya, Muñecas con historia said...

Hello
My name is Ana. I really like your work. I bought needles and practice to learn.
Your councils serve me a lot.
My English is bad, sorry.


Congratulations for your blog!

Ana