Friday, October 12, 2007

Second Topsy Turvy Doll added to my Etsy Shop




I just finished my second needle felted Topsy Turvy Doll. I call this one "Best Buddies" because one side is a golly & the other is a bear...of course they are best buddies!!!
This doll is 5 inches tall, and the golly has violet eyes & blouse and both sides of the skirt have embroidered violet flowers. The bear buddy is Chestnut Merino wool. All features are needle felted. The skirt is vintage muslin feed bag, that I stained to look old with black walnut stain I make from the hull by boiling in water (I use this stain on lots of my baskets). This doll is now listed in my ETSY Shop

1 comment:

NeedleFeltingFans.com said...

Just adoreable. So creative! Haven't seen one of these needle felted before. Way to go Charlotte!